Hello! Beach days will be here soon!
Our son's and daughter-in-law's anniversary is coming up. Eight years . . . time flies! They enjoy the beach, so that inspired my paper heart selections.
beach (sand at the bottom, sea,
sun, sunset). Jamie likes Disney movies, I was able to find a small Nemo. The Happy Anniversary was stamped on a washed wood paper for the illusion of boardwalk.
- Shopping Our Stash Here Fishy Fishy - can you find Nemo? and the Mermaid scales?
- CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - lots of assorted papers used!!
- Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions
- The Male Challenge - Water / Beach
- Bastel-traum Challenge #101- Water / Water
- The Mod Squad Under The Sea
- Heart Die: Memory Triple Stitched Hearts
- Sentiments (inside): My Sentiments Exactly & Taylored Expressions
- Pattern Paper: assorted scraps
Here is a look at the inside of the card.
The weather is getting warmer here. I'm looking forward to enjoying warm days at the beach.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Enjoy your day.