My older TN niece loves succulents -- she just asked on FB "At what point would you say my elephant and plant obsessions have gone too far?" Well, if you are reading this you probably are having the same reaction I had -- we can NEVER "Have gone too far!" Of course our obsession is stamp - ink - and paper. Or at least mine is.
SO . . . this is for her. The succulents and pots are from MY Favorite Things. I masked the pots to place the succulents into them. I kept the pots masked to stamp the wood grain border as a shelf (also from MFT). I watercolored them with a combination of watercolor pencils and Peerless watercolor.
Then I used some of the same water colors to make a wash of the green, terra-cotta, and yellow. Sprinkled large salt grains on it and let it dry. When it was done I cut a strip for the side and die cut the balloons. One was stamped with the sentiment and coated with glossy accents. All got strings and attached to the bitty snail (from Hero Arts).
1. CAS Watercolor - Add Salt
2. CAS on Friday (or Sunday) Challenge #114 Birthday
3. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge is to Add A Sentiment
4. Try it on Tuesday "In my Garden" Succulents and a snail should qualify.
5. I am also putting this onto My Favorite Things Camp Create page Magnificent Masking
As always thank you so much for stopping by to look.
I hope you are enjoying your day.