Friday, June 14, 2024

Happy Father's Day #2

 Two sons. Two young Grandsons.  This image of father and son from Stampin Up is perfect!

I love to personalize my cards whenever possible.  This father/son stamp was just what I was looking for! 
My younger son and family love going to the beach.  Living on Long Island, provides many opportunities for them to visit local beaches. 
Challenges:

  • father & son, and birds images: Stampin Up
  • planes: 49 & Market
  • father's day banner: Lawn Fawn
  • pattern paper: ??
  • beach pattern paper: Honey Bee
  • foot prints: Hero Arts stencil
  • light house: an old $1 stamp set

  • Thanks so much for stopping to take a look. 

    3 comments:

    1. A really beautiful masculine card, thanks so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I LOVE that pattern paper. It is perfect for that image!! Adorable card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

      Nora
      DT Member
      Cupcake Inspirations

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the wavy background you created...the sky blends right into the sand...perfection!! Thanks for play along again with our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...I am sure this card also made some dad smile!!
      Deb Horst, DT #C4G349

      ReplyDelete