Hello! I hope the sun is shining on you today. Even with today's rain, I had a fun day making this card. Theo's mom is celebrating her first Mother's Day in a few days. She enjoys fox and forest baby things.
- Tuesday Morning Sketches - I rotated the sketch and tweaked the vertical bars. I needed the card to be vertical to accommodate the sentiment I want inside.
- The House that Stamps Built - All About Moms
- Shopping Our Stash - "I made this for you, Mom!"
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - I love Honey Bee's 6x6 pattern paper pads. I like that often you can combine papers from their different pads.
- Color Throwdown
- Front: fox image - Hampton Art; sentiment - My Favorite Things
- Inside: fox image - Uniquely Creative; sentiment - Gina K
- Other: pattern papers - Honey Bee stamps; "pearl" bling - Craft Consortium
Here is a look at the inside:
Enjoy these photos of Theo starting to get "solid" food.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I hope this post brought a smile to your face.