- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Dies or Punches
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper Challenge - Option of Candy Canes
- NBUS - everything on this card is NBUS!
- Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
- Time Out Challenge - Items from your home. The Xmas stockings are from inside my son's home this past Xmas.
Backstory: My mom knit gorgeous Xmas stockings for her 3 children. Then she knit for our husbands, and her grandchildren. She knit each person's name onto the top of their stocking. As she was getting older she realized her family might outgrow her ability to continue knitting stockings. So she made a "stash" of stockings for future family members. As the oldest I am the "keeper of the stash". Happily, mom's forecast came true. Her family grew. Eventually she was no longer able to knit the names on the stockings, and then she passed in 2019. Along comes Theo (her 3rd great grandchild).
My sister-in-law found a lady who was able to knit names onto the stockings. This thank you is for her.
- diecuts: Thank-you (Simon Says Stamps); stocking (Concord & 9th)
- pattern paper: assorted (HoneyBee & DCWV & My Mind's Eye)
These stockings bring a smile to my heart. The tradition continues. Here's a peek at the inside:
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying a lovely spring day.