Friday, December 25, 2020
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
I used the following Challenges:
1) CAS(E) this Sketch - I flipped the sketch upside down
2) Cupcake Inspirations - blue in my card, but other colors too. The pattern paper is from Doodlebugs.I'm not sure who makes this stamp -- it is realllllly old. I've had it for quite a long time. I colored it with copic markers.
Here are a few photos of our newest family member:
|Mommy & Daddy & Theo|
|Grandpa, Grandma, Theo, & our first grand-dog Chester. |
Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I'm not sure who makes this sentiment stamp either.
I could overload you with baby pictures -- I'm doing such a happy dance inside. But I'll restrain myself.
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look. I hope you and your families are doing well.
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Fab Friday 200 - It's a Color Challenge.
Your Next Stamp Challenge Challenge #150 – Midnight
The stamps & dies are from Your Next Stamp. The rectangle window die is from MY Favorite Things. The paper is from PaperTrey Ink.
Some people in our area love to decorate for Halloween. Here are some scenes from my neighborhood:
As always, thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a Happy Halloween!
Friday, October 23, 2020
If you know someone with a pre-existing condition, this is for you.
Please take the time to watch, and read the captions.
Thank you for taking the time to watch this.
Many (perhaps all) of my friends and family have some pre-existing condition -- asthma, crohn's disease, diabetes, life-threatening allergies, cancers, pregnancy, blood disorders, mental illness, drug addiction,
Monday, October 5, 2020
Freshly Made Sketches - I rotated the sketch. The pattern paper is from StampinUp.
Friday, September 25, 2020
- Stamps: Honey Bee - the front image and inside sentiment; MFT the inside images
- Paper: DCWV
Saturday, August 29, 2020
I used the sketch from Cas(E) this sketch
This card is for my hubby's birthday -- He LOVES anything related to cars. In fact when people used to carry pictures in their wallet, his first picture was of his favorite car. Wife and kids came second.
I thought this flame stencil would work great for a birthday card.
I'm putting this into the following challenges:
Just Add Ink The challenge is for a masculine card (challenge # 520)
And The Male Room is celebrating their 7th birthday!
- Stamps - Art Impressions (front sentiment & inside image)
- Stamp - inside sentiment - Technique Tuesday
- Flame stencil & frame die - HoneyBee
- Distress inks
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Actually it's sunflowers over my neighbor's fence 😀
When I look across the street every morning, this is the sunny view with which I am greeted. It is my inspiration for this card.
- Penny Black. *Say it with Flowers*
- Double D Challenge - The Theme is Sunflowers
- Double Trouble This card will go to my neighbor. I think it will brighten her day. So I'm putting it in theThing 1: Trouble Maker says, "You make me happy when skies are grey. Thing 3: Twisted Sister says, "Let's start with using any shade of grey and then brighten the day with your choice of TWO additional colors. And Thing 2: Double Dare says, "If you have taken on Twisted Sister's color palette above, it also matches the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #407.
- Color My Heart Use Gray and 2 other colors of your choice. The fence is shades of grey and the other 2 colors are green and yellow. The white is a freebie.