I used the sketch from Cas(E) this sketch
Saturday, August 29, 2020
This card is for my hubby's birthday -- He LOVES anything related to cars. In fact when people used to carry pictures in their wallet, his first picture was of his favorite car. Wife and kids came second.
I thought this flame stencil would work great for a birthday card.
I'm putting this into the following challenges:
Just Add Ink The challenge is for a masculine card (challenge # 520)
And The Male Room is celebrating their 7th birthday!
- Stamps - Art Impressions (front sentiment & inside image)
- Stamp - inside sentiment - Technique Tuesday
- Flame stencil & frame die - HoneyBee
- Distress inks
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Actually it's sunflowers over my neighbor's fence 😀
When I look across the street every morning, this is the sunny view with which I am greeted. It is my inspiration for this card.
- Penny Black. *Say it with Flowers*
- Double D Challenge - The Theme is Sunflowers
- Double Trouble This card will go to my neighbor. I think it will brighten her day. So I'm putting it in theThing 1: Trouble Maker says, "You make me happy when skies are grey. Thing 3: Twisted Sister says, "Let's start with using any shade of grey and then brighten the day with your choice of TWO additional colors. And Thing 2: Double Dare says, "If you have taken on Twisted Sister's color palette above, it also matches the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #407.
- Color My Heart Use Gray and 2 other colors of your choice. The fence is shades of grey and the other 2 colors are green and yellow. The white is a freebie.