Tuesday, February 9, 2021

More Love


 I made this card using the positive (?) part of the die cut from the card for my hubby, you can find HERE

There is NO Stamping on the front of the card -- only Die Cuts!  And they are varied brands . . . the frame heart was actually 2 heart dies layered to cut out the frame.  The pattern paper is a very old set from My Mind's Eye.

It was a bit time consuming to do these cards, because I actually made 7 of them for family. But any time in my craft room is always soothing to the mind and soul. And I really enjoyed the time.  And I still have many hearts left over to use for. . . . who knows. 

I'm putting this into the following challenges: 



 
Here is a picture of the inside: 
The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.  Now you can see why I made (and mailed) so many. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a closer look.  Stay safe, and stay well. 
And Happy Valentine's Day to you.  Be sure to give yourself a hug today.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Carol. Lots of love and hearts going on here! Thanks for sharing your talents x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super way to use leftover cuts!! This card looks as wonderful as the other!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the mix of patterns and textures. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Valentine!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of pattern paper with all the heart die cuts! What a great set of cards! Thanks for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card for valentines.. May the love between you and your hubby grow exponentially day by day.. This is such a beautiful card and love the use of the dies.. Thank you for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram xoxo

    ReplyDelete