Friday, February 12, 2021

Heart Dad Scrapbook Pages

 



Once again I am using the sketch by Sketches in Thyme #456.  This time for my son and his son πŸ’–
I realized too late, I put the diagonal stripe under the horizontal pattern paper.  But I think it still looks fine, and I certainly am not going to do it again.  Especially as Theo is now 2 1/2 months old, and I have a lot more to scrapbook. 😊This is just his first 2 days! 
I thought it was important to keep the photo of my son wearing the mask.  As it is a sign of the times.  Hopefully when Theo is old enough to appreciate this, it will be a thing of the past. 🀞
Supplies:

  • paper: Doodle Bug
  • Stamps: father definition (Visible Image); Father and child image (Stamplorations)
  • Dies: Paper Play(Dad); assorted Hearts - you may recognize some from my Love cards

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Stay safe and stay well.

4 comments:

  1. Another great 2-pager and love your owl strips! Thanks again for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, I'm sure Baby will be interested about the mask, a great photo addition on these beautiful pages.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!
    Stunning take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely 2 pager! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete