Friday, February 12, 2021

Heart Baby Scrapbook

 


 
I used the sketch (again) from Sketches in Thyme #456
I have to admit, when I saw the first photos of my first grandchild, I was a bit nervous of his appearance.  Perhaps it was the angle of the camera, or just the birth process. 
But let me tell you, he has grown into a very cute baby. 

Here he is with Grandpa, last week.  Learning to smile, and having a good time. 

Supplies:

  • paper: Doodle Bug; Rainbow Hearts (? from Michael's)
  • Stamps: son definition (Visible Image); Baby Care (Unity)
  • Dies: HoneyBee(Baby); assorted Hearts - you may recognize some from my Love cards

I think is the last of using this sketch (at least for now).  I'll be trying something new soon.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Stay safe and stay well.

7 comments:

  1. aaawwww...how precious this is!! Great work making it a 2-pager! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal, so very adorable, beautiful and wonderful. Love teh photo of him laughing at his Granddad.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three pages are exciting: you can see they are full of love. Great work with the sketch and congratulations to parents and grandparents on the new entry into the family. Hugs from Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cuuuuute layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you turned this into a double page spread! Great job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, fabulous pages and he is such a cutie. Look at him laughing with his grandpa - just adorable.
    I totally get what you mean about their appearance at first, but it's amazing how quickly they change and start to fill out.
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete