Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy I Do Day

My son and new daughter-in-law's wedding was last Saturday.  We had a GREAT time -- I am still talking about it and going over pictures! Here is the happy couple during their first dance.

Here is the card I made for them:

I copied Linda's card seen here .

I still have out-of state company, and the get-togethers continue this weekend.  I hope to be able to really start creating cards again soon.

In the meantime, I am on a high of the wedding festivities and all the family fun!

Hope you are having a great day!

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a lovely wedding. Congrats! to the new Bride and Groom. The card you made for them is very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the addition of a beautiful daughter to your family, Carol! The wedding photo and your card are fantastic!! Enjoy the high for as long as it lasts. It's a truly special time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! I'm sure they will cherish it!

    And Congratulations!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Also, if you have time, please Make a Card for Maddy! And there is a fab Giveaway too!

    hugs...
    Melissa
    Simon Says DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful, and they look so happy. The card is gorgeous, and aren't they lucky to have a Mom to make such a personal card that was made especially for them. TFS and many congratulations to you & to the happy couple. Enjoy your special time.

    ReplyDelete