Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday (NBUS #4)

For the house-warming party I am having tomorrow -- many of the women attending are card-makers -- and they would probably love to be crafting more than partying -- or in reality they'd like to do both :)

So I thought I'd treat them to a "make and take"  -- I again used the colors from Color Throwdown ; and the sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday but I rotated it.



I "kitted" this card in both the caribbean blue (seen here) and in the pink -- to offer my friends a choice (or make both!)  I'll try to get some pix of the gang and the cards they made. 

I can't believe I made 2 cards in one evening (more if you count the kits I made) -- hubby is at his car club meeting and I got to play!  woop woop!

Supplies:
Paper: cardstock - PTI; patterned paper: Bazzil
Stamp: by Judith
other: Spica pen, and stickles

thanks for looking - consider becoming a follower, if you like what you see.

3 comments:

  1. May need the fire department on this card. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSOT. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I love how you have used the sketch and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those candles!! Thanks for joining us (twice) for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete