Hello, and welcome. Father's Day is quickly approaching!
My older son is going to be a father for the first time. YaY!! We are so very thrilled!!!! Sadly he lives in another state, so we'll not be able to visit as often as we'd like. But on the plus side we're retired, fully vaccinated and a bit more comfortable with traveling. And there's always facetime. 😀
- Stinking Inkers - You're the Man - a project for a man or boy
- Double D Challenge - Bee Inspired - Inspiration board below
- Watercooler Wednesday - All things Masculine
- The Male Room - Dads & Grads
- Freshly Made Sketches - I love to use sketches. This sketch was a springboard for the card - I took some liberty with the cluster of circles.
- Papers: Authentique
- Stamps & dies: Your next stamp (dad bee); MFT (baby bee & bee hive); sentiment combo of Honey Bee & Colorado Craft
- Inside: Lawn Fawn (heart & bee); Technique Tuesday (Parenthood)
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.
Always bee yourself. Do your own sting.