Friday, June 18, 2021

Father's Day for the Car Guy

Hello again!  Here is the last of my 3 Father's Day cards - this for my hubby, who is sooooo into cars!! 

Challenges:

 


Supplies:
  • Stamps: Stampin Up (car); Hero Arts (sentiment)
  • Dies: Stampin Up (car); Technique Tuesday (gears)
You may have heard that Blogger will no longer be supporting getting blog posts by Feedburner email. 
So I've decided to use another subscription service called Follow It.  You can sign up for this on the top right side of my blog. If you don't get a confirmation email, be sure to check your spam folder. 
If all goes well you will receive blog posts by email. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy your weekend.  Enjoy celebrating any Fathers in your family.  My hubby is already planning on spending his morning at a car show. 😆

13 comments:

  1. A Marvellous and great masculine card Carol, he will love it. I love the car with the cogs. I'm here with both hats on today so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our Dads & GrandDads challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are neighbors in the gallery at Color Hues, so I wanted to stop by and say Hi Neighbor. Your card for the guys sure works with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Father's Day card! I just love those gears and the card! I know a few dads who would love this! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab masculine card that makes great use of the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the gears. Thank you for playing at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! That blue background is so striking! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your masculine card Carol and I think the solid background was such a great way to feature the car. I bet your hubby loved it! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE the way you used our challenge colors Carol!
    hanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your masculine card!
    Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Majda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Father's Day Card! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is FANTASTIC! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.
    Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree...great masculine card...so fun
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete