Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Welcome Theo!! Yipee!!

Our first grandchild was born 2 weeks ago.  My son and daughter-in-law chose not to know if it was a boy or girl.  So I didn't make this card until he was born. 

I used the following Challenges:

1) CAS(E) this Sketch - I flipped the sketch upside down

2) Cupcake Inspirations - blue in my card, but other colors too. The pattern paper is from Doodlebugs. 

I'm not sure who makes this stamp -- it is realllllly old.  I've had it for quite a long time.  I colored it with copic markers. 

Here are a few photos of our newest family member:

Mommy & Daddy & Theo
Theo
Grandpa, Grandma, Theo, & our first grand-dog Chester. 

Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I'm not sure who makes this sentiment stamp either. 

I could overload you with baby pictures -- I'm doing such a happy dance inside.  But I'll restrain myself. 

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.  I hope you and your families are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grandma! What a super cute card for your grandson. That little one riding a giraffe with his bear is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This card is so cute and adorable. Congratulations to the family for little Theo. God bless him. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs Ishani.

    ReplyDelete