Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Bit Corny

My oldest son does not like Candy Corn; and I love it!  It's become a long-standing family joke.  So this is for him and his wife.  

Here's a look at the inside:


I'm putting this into the following challenges:

TGIF Challenge   A theme challenge.











Fab Friday 200 - It's a Color Challenge.

Your Next Stamp Challenge   Challenge #150 – Midnight   


The stamps & dies are from Your Next Stamp.  The rectangle window die is from MY Favorite Things.  The paper is from PaperTrey Ink.

Some people in our area love to decorate for Halloween. Here are some scenes from my neighborhood:


As always, thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Carol! Love these little guys - I'm a candy corn fan, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little corns are so cute (and spooky too!). I like the fun way you showed them off in their own little rectangle! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the candy corn images, perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete