Monday, January 16, 2017

W T Fifty?

A co-worker is turning 50 next month - this is for her.


The stamps are from CAS-UAL Fridays - embossed in gold and black.  The pink numbers are a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop - sponged with distress spun sugar to go from dark on top to fade to the bottom.  
I had 2 hours to do this and get on to my blog to qualify for CAS Colours & Sketches


And Paper Craft Crew Challenge

This was one of the fastest cards I've ever made. To be honest, there were several failed attempts, before I got it the way I wanted.  :) 
All for now -- need to go get dinner and ready for work tomorrow.
Hope you are having a good day.

10 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the number background! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! what a fun card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good laugh when I saw the large font sentiment, Carol! :) I like the ombre colour effect with the numbers. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sentiment. I like your stencilling take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stencilled background, reflects the sketch really well. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! So funny. Love the different fonts. Thanks for joining in with our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card!!!! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chuckle, Carol. I may have to think of using that sentiment myself!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with the CC&S Sketch Challenge this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!! So fun and beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol... OMG, This card has me laughing (maybe because I'm getting close to hitting the 50 mark in a couple of years). You rocked the Happy Birthday Challenge - Again! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and hope to see more of your creations in our challenges! ~ Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete