Another card for my niece's shower. The theme for the nursery is nautical with colors in the blues and greens.
This is a one-layer card - with a boat similar to the ones that will be in Caleb's new room.
The water was made with the "flames" template from The Crafter's Workshop, and the sun was another template also from TCWS. Both were inked with assorted distress inks. The boat is an Inkadinkadoo stamp set, and the sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.
I am putting this in several challenges:
1. The Card Concept - where the challenge is to make a baby card -- I guess this style fits best into Clean and Graphic --
2. Cardz 4 Guyz - the theme is Welcome Baby BOY -- this site is great, if you have a lot of boys (and men) to create for -- lots of inspiration!
3. Artistic Stamper - the challenge is By the Seaside
4. At Cards in Envy blog the challenge is Fun in the Sun --
5. and at Crafty Sentiments - you are to use no designer paper
Here is a photo of Caleb -- he is now 8 weeks old, and finally reached 3 pounds. He is still about 5-6 weeks from his actual due date (which is the beginning of August) He is still having oxygen concerns, but we continue to be optimistic about his progress. Please keep him in your prayers.
Thanks so much for looking! Have a great 4th of July weekend.