Friday, June 27, 2014

Whalecome Baby

This is for my niece's baby shower -- you can see more about my niece and her micro-premie baby HERE .  This card coordinates with the box that I made on that same post.  

The stamps (whale and "whalecome") are from Stampin Up, as is most of the pattern paper.  The card size is actually 5x7. The "sun" was punched from vellum.  I used a Darice embossing folder to create the waves.  

I used the sketch (with some liberties) Paper Players

and the colors from a Sprinkle of Imagination

I am also putting this into The Card Concept - Oh Baby  I would say that my style for this card is "freestyle collage". 
That's all for now.  Thank you for taking the time to look.  I love reading your comments, too.

2 comments:

  1. Way to put three challenges into one card..love when that happens. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how cute. Thank you for entering our challenge at ASOI. x

    ReplyDelete