Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Who's Turning Forty?

 This card is for my daughter-in-law.  She enjoys snail things.  I have this lovely (older) paper pad from Craft Consortium which has snails and other critters.  

She is turning 40.  

  

I wanted to use the "WTF" set from CAS-ual Fridays. It is an old stamp set.   I think it's just called WTF.  There were 2 versions - I of course, have both.    

The stamped sentiment "Who's Turning . .  " is from that set.  I've used this set a lot!!  It is good for turning 40 or 50!! 

The letters and numbers are dies from my stash.

I came across the Eclipse challenge, and I decided to use the Eclipse Technique for her card.


Challenges:






  • CAS Mixed Media - This month the Challenge is on the Eclipse Technique.  I used the stamp from an Cas-ual 













Try it on Tuesday  The challenge this fortnight is Animals  - Real or Imaginary it's up to you.







Here is a look at the inside:

I think she'll enjoy it.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 

10 comments:

  1. "Birthdays are calorie free" I soo agree
    You cards are fun and lovely
    I am #1 on the Try it on Tuesday linky this week

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card for your DIL's 40th birthday! Clever way to use the Eclipse technique. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This CC paper is very pretty Carol and the three bits of eclipse work well, and a wonderful card for your DIL's 40th birthday. Thank you for joining us over at CAS Mix Up. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card inside and out, I'm sure your DiL will love it and have a good chuckle too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This did make me smile - having recently celebrated a birthday that ended with a zero, I too had a WTF moment!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy card, great design💐☺️ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FABulous card! Made me smile.
    LOve your stamps and your Bugaboo image. Yes! A stamp for any age.....
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun and creative!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers and Triple B!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Love Those Pretty Papers, Triple B Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card both inside and out

    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining TIOT. I love your beautiful card.
    Regards,
    Mia, DT for TIOT

    ReplyDelete