Thursday, March 19, 2020

at Home - Get well Soon

By now you've heard of, and been impacted by the Coronavirus.  I live in Suffolk County NY - one of the areas that have been hit somewhat hard.  Like many of you, we have voluntarily (or involuntarily) limiting our outside exposures.  
So I created this art journal page to reflect today's life.  I don't think too much explanation is needed as to my meaning.  Stamping and creating and journaling are helping me to stay sane.  I can't say I'm always smiling.  But I try.
Here are some close ups so you can read my journaling. 
And if you'd like to read more of my thoughts, check out yesterday's blog post - here is a snapshot:

This is going into the following challenges:

Stamplorations March Stencil Challenge

 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Stencil Fun

Products used:
Stencils: Tim Holtz (sun rays & cobblestone), TCW (bricks), Hero Arts ? (clouds)
Stamps: Paper Smooches (virus), Dylusions (house: I inked the 4 corners, then extended the house), Inky Antics (stamping girl), Technique Tuesday (HOME)
Dies:  Lawn Fawn (virus), ??  Get well soon sentiment
Other products used:  acrylic painted background

Thanks for looking.  
Until next time.  Stay well!

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome project!. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! It looks like you were smiling when you created this page, I love the sun that you created 😀. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Stay safe and healthy! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun page, Carol! It makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS - Dies Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fabulous spread - love all of the elements and I feel happy looking at this! Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great spread! thank you for playing along with us at STAMPlorations challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete