I needed several Thank You cards, and I wanted to do so quickly. So this idea came to me.
I used a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop (You are my Sunshine).
- I colored it with distress inks and blender brushes
- then went over it with Gel Gloss embossing paste to give it a raised surface
- added a black border with a thin sharpie
- embossed the sentiment (I'm not sure what company)
I was able to make several within minutes - not including the time needed for the embossing paste to dry.
I'm putting this into the following challenges:
1. AAA CAS Game #146 - Made in Minutes . It was definitely made in minutes and has a summery image.
3. And Elliebelle's Corner - where This Month's Theme is Sunshine, Sunflowers or Add Something Yellow
4. And the Mod Squad Challenge