Sunday, April 28, 2019

Over the Rainbow

Hi Friends, 
I know it's been a while.  I've made some cards, but not for any particular challenges; plus work and family has been so busy that I've not had time to photograph and post. 

But I had a week off for Spring Break and got to make some cards.  YAY!

This is for a co-worker who was the advisor for our middle school play - The Wizard of Oz.  

This will go into AAA Cards - CAS Sketch 139



Clean and Simple on Sundays    The challenge is "butterflies". 

Penny Black  The challenge is 'Spring" 

I made the background using Tonic Shimmer Powders.  The stamp is from Penny Black - I'm not sure of the stamp set.  I embossed the butterfly in black and used watercolors to give it a a rainbow pattern.  

Thanks for taking a peek.
~Carol 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and super inky background, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'Spring' challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is one of the most beautiful butterflies I've seen, love your colours too. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hoping you'll join us for future challenges. And maybe come visit our new sister challenge AAA Birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card - so bright and colourful! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete