Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WOYW-D Wednesday


Hi all,  I got your attention, didn't I??

I know this is not the usual thing you expect to see on    What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday?  
But, does a "hubby" count?  This wonderful man is doing the very last bit to finish my craft room!  It is a track light with adjustable spot-lights. 
The things on my desk are some buttons I am sorting, and work tools for the light.

My craft room is now done!!  If you haven't already peeked, please take a look at My Scrap Room Tour  tab above.  I absolutely LOVE IT!!  And it couldn't have happened without him.  Ahhhhh -- true love  :)  for the last 34 years.  What a man!!

Hope you are having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Off to check out your scraproom post...Great hubby to help with the install!

    ReplyDelete