I really like the sketch at CASE this Sketch.
And the colors and inspiration picture at Color Q is awesome.
The octopus and school of fish stamps, and the pattern paper are from Stampin Up. So is the ink -- which I then overstamped with Versamark and heat embossed with some clear sparkly embossing powder.
I don't know if you can see the smile and little dots on the octopus -- he is really cute IRL, but looks kinda
creepy odd in the photo. I tried several times to capture it, but didn't have any luck.
I'm putting this into a few other challenges:
1. Addicted to Stamps - Create a Clean and Simple Card. This is about as CAS as I get. :)
2. Clear it Out Challenge - is to Keep It Simple Silly (KISS) - this is simple -- and only has 2 layers: the white card stock, and small strip of pattern paper. And since I had the stamp set, and never used it as intended, this will qualify as "clear it out".
3. The Brown Sugar Challenge is "Sea and Sand" - definitely sea
4. Fantasy Stampers challenge is "Animal Magic" - octopus and fish are animals -- not the cute and cuddly kind, but definitely animals.
5. At Red Rubber Designs the challenge is "By the Sea"
That's about all for now -- I'm going to enjoy my morning cup of coffee on the patio. See you soon.