This is for my darling hubby. The stamp set is from Sweet and Sassy, I used the sentiment from the set on the inside of the card. It is our wedding song, "You Light up My Life". Boy, that dates us!
The pattern papers are from Stampin Up. I use the hill border die cut from Simon Says Stamp. I colored the snowman with a combo of regular markers, colics, and stickles (for the lights). I used the falling snow stencil from Simon Says Stamp, colored the embossing paste with a small bit of reindeer.
I am putting this into the following challenges:
- CAS on Sunday - Christmas -
- Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes with a twist of LOVE - since this is for hubby with our wedding song, I think it fits the twist too! :)
- CASology - where the cue is LIGHT --
- Techno Stamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch
- Simon Says Stamp - Winter Inspiration
- Love To Create - Icy Winter Days
Thanks so much for looking. I hope you enjoy this. And have a great holiday!