Friday, July 10, 2015

Computer tech Thank you

The tech guy where I work is always helping me out with my computer issues -- He makes it look so easy.  Of course he is in his 20's, while I am in my  --- well, let's just say, not my 20's.    And I am pretty tech-savvy.  But every now and then, there is something I cannot figure out.  And he comes to my rescue.  

Inkspirational Challenge - Grunge - since this was for the IT (tech) guy at my job, I tried to make it more masculine -- It was kinda fun using techniques I hadn't used in a while - tearing, distressing with inks.   

I used the sketch from Fab Friday -
The stamp is from Inky Antics - colored with color pencils.  The paper is from ? ? 

As always, thanks for looking.  Have an inky day.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know what I'd do without our tech guys at work! Young and brilliant, they are! Your tech guy will adore this card - and how thoughtful you are to create it for him! Fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - what a fun card! I, too, rely on brilliant computer techs and appreciate everything they do. :) Your card is great - love the pairing of the letters with this image. Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't thank those tech guys enough for sure!! Love that you're doing it in a low tech paper way! Fun image and the tearing and sponging are great for a more masculine look! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for those tech-savvy guys! I especially love the paper, it goes perfectly with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, this card is just right for the IT guy. LOVE the grunge look you gave it with the distressing. Using the die cut sentiment as an accent is perfect for the sketch. Thanks for joining in to play at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete