It is right around the corner -- I bought some corned beef today for a family dinner next Sunday! I personally don't care for it too much, but everyone else does!! Oh, and the mustard . . . according to my hubby it's all about the mustard. This is one time he likes to go food shopping -- down the mustard aisle!! And he picks up about 3 jars of different ones -- Heaven forbid we don't have the meat to mustard ratio correct :)
Anyway -- about the card.
I used one of those foam shapes they sell for children to decorate. And I traced it onto some plastic, cut it out and voila . . . a home made stencil. I pulled out all my $1 sets from years ago and puzzle pieced them into the shape. Before taking off the stencil, I sponged some ink around the edges -- and done!
I'm putting this into the following challenges:
1. One Layer Simplicity - words-words-words.html - you can't use any image stamps --
2. Curtain Call Challenge - LUCKY
I am thrilled that you selected my card as one of your show stoppers. Thanks so much!
3. Happy Little Stampers - CAS - sponging
4. Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - "just a hint of clover"
and last but not least
5. Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - I love their name! The challenge is:
After looking at the card again, I may go back and add some sequins . . . gold perhaps, and wink of Stella too. Every card needs something shiny!
Happy Saint Patrick's day to you. May you always have good luck!