I signed up for Clean and Simple online card class.taught this pretty rest technique called Velveteen stamping with with pigment ink - then you stamp over it with hybrid ink -- I used dye ink, which still came out ok.You can see the swirl stamped image a bit better in this photo:
All stamps are from Paper Trey Ink, except the background stamp.
I am putting this into the following challenges:
1. Just Us Girls where the focal point is the sentiment:
2. Monday Mood Board - I love the colors in the top right photo -- and I have a snow day today -- so I got to play -- perfect for a Monday!
3. Seize the Birthday anything goes:
I am putting this into the following galleries:
1. Paper Trey Ink February Inspirations - My design is after the sketch in the center of this image:
2. Clean and Simple Card Class - day 3
as always, thanks for looking. I hope your winter day is enjoyable!