Thursday, January 2, 2014

Every Morning - Retro Sketch


This card will be for niece #3 -- who continues to battle drug addiction.  Right now she is ok, but she continues to struggle.  I got this sentiment from Whipper Snapper Stamps -- I thought it very appropriate for her.  She likes when she gets a text, phone call, etc.  to remind her of the many reasons to stay clean. 

I used this sketch from Retro Sketch - I flipped it, to make it look like a sun.   I took a bit of liberty with the placement of the sentiment.  It could not be made to go around the sun -- but that would have been really cool.
The papers are from a variety of sources -- I did not keep track of them all.   I cut them with a die from Paper Smooches, then pieced them together.  The "sun" is a glitter paper from DCWV. 

Hopefully your family has not been touched by addiction -- it is a terrible disease.  I continue to pray for addicts and their families.

Thanks for looking, and taking the time to comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment